There are many different ways in which you can support Dreamflight, from making a one-off or regular donation, buying a Dreamflight child a gift, or by getting your organisation involved.
Whatever you are able to do for Dreamflight, we would be delighted to receive your support. Every penny makes a difference, and Dreamflight relies entirely on the generosity of its supporters. Without support from people like you, Dreamflight will not exist.
Share our passion for Dreamflight children, to change their lives through this annual event.
- £6 enables each child to receive a personalised DVD of their trip
- £25 buys ice cream and popcorn for a child for the entire trip
- £35 pays for a child to spend a full day in the water park at Blizzard Beach
- £60 provides lunch and refreshments for one child for the whole trip
- £130 pays for a child to swim with dolphins at Discovery Cove
- £180 buys a transit seat, used for transferring children to and from their wheelchairs and on to rides
- £375 pays for a child's accommodation and half board in Orlando for the whole trip
- £3500 funds the 10-day trip of a lifetime for one child
There are so many ways that you can support us.
Simple, quick and tax free giving.
Just Giving Participants
Support our Dreamflight followers through donating to Just Giving.
Buy a Dreamflight child a gift
Do you want to buy something specific for a Dreamflight child?
Maybe even ask for one of these gifts as a present for yourself, for a birthday or at Christmas?
There are so many ways to fundraise for Dreamflight and with the help of our Fundraising Guide, you can be up and running in no time.
Get your company involved
Your company may have a charity giving policy and would be interested in hearing about your passion for Dreamflight. It's possible for your company to pay for something specific like a day or theme park, or sponsor a local child in your area. Contact us if you would like more information...
Dreamflight really values interest and support from organisations who share our passion for Dreamflight children. We recognise that the benefit you bring to Dreamflight needs to be tangible to your organisation, and something that we can both celebrate...