Dreamflight Terms and Conditions
When ordering and purchasing goods from the Dreamflight website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. Dreamflight is a charity registered in the UK, charity number 1117303. Please read the following carefully.
- When you purchase goods from Dreamflight, we will confirm your order by email.
- Any prices shown are inclusive of VAT. They do not include postage and packing. Any additional charges for postage and packing will be added at the order confirmation stage of your transaction.
- Dreamflight can only accept orders for delivery within the British Isles. If you are overseas and wish to make a purchase, please call the Dreamflight Office on +44 1494 722733
- Your order will usually be delivered within 14 working days, however, please allow 21 days.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item, please contact us within seven days of delivery and we will be pleased to offer you a replacement or full refund. This is in addition to and not in substitution of your statutory rights.
- The cost of returning the item to us is the customer's responsibility. We recommend sending returns by recorded delivery and a service that insures you for the value of the goods for your own protection. You will receive your refund within two weeks of returning the goods (subject to circumstances outside the control of the charity).
- If you are returning a purchase, we have to refund the person who paid for the item.
- All product sizes and weights are approximate.
- Dreamflight reserves the right to change the specification of the products from those featured on the website.
- Supplies of goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order, we will contact you to ask if you want a refund or a substitute item.
- Where payment is by credit/debit card transaction the person ordering must be the credit/debit card holder or have the holder's authorisation. Should the cardholder deny authorisation at a later stage, criminal charges may be brought against the person placing the order. When you are using our secure online payment pages you are going through to a partner company, Worldpay.
- This contract is governed by English Law.
- If you have any questions please contact the Dreamflight Office on +44 1494 722733, Monday to Friday, between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Alternatively please email the Dreamflight Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All profits from the sale of Dreamflight goods go directly to funding the annual Dreamflight Holiday.
We will only use your credit card details to process your order. We will not retain details of your credit card and will never pass them on to third parties.
Dreamflight respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining it. Information provided through this website will be used to administer your purchase only. We will not pass your details to any other person or body without your permission.
If you indicated that you are interested in receiving regular information about Dreamflight, we would like to keep you updated on our charity activity which we hope is of interest to. We will only contact you by email if we have your consent which you can withdraw at any time. Should you have any queries about the use of your personal data for these updates, please contact the Dreamflight office on +44 1494 722733.
All personal data provided on this site will be stored in a secure manner, in compliance with the recommendations of the Data Protection Act, and will be used only for Dreamflight purposes. Your personal data is protected by United Kingdom data protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act 1998. Under this act we must process data we hold about you lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained longer than necessary. We are required to keep it secure to prevent unauthorised access. You have a right, subject to a fee, to see what data we hold about you and to require us to correct any inaccuracies.